Saturday, April 11, 2009

Finally..... Updated My Blog XD
OMG! This Few Mths Doing Nothing At Home Has Made Me (Not Surprizingly) Very Very Fat =X
Haha Only Exercise I Get Is Finger, Vocal, Brain And Eye Exercises/Strains.....
Well... I Get Up At 6 In The Morning Every 2 Times Or Once A Week To Go Jogging XD
Other Than That I Would Be On The Xbox Playing Games Or Watching Dvds Or On The Laptop Watching British Farce And Facebooking.....

Well In A Week I'll Turn 17 And Its Back To School For Me And My Frends T_T
Alas! Poor Carmen... Having Her Birthday On 20th April.... That When The Poly School Term Starts....
Well..... I'll Try To Complete Fallout 3 As Kulbir Has Been Bugging Me To Return It To Him XD
Damn You Bobbleheads..... And Nuka-Cola Quantams.....

Read Naruto 443 Which Is Painfully Slow.... Every Week Get To Read 10 Pages Of A Manga.....
Hmmm..... Should Be Able To Finish Season 8 Of 'Allo 'Allo Bfore The School Term Starts.....
Well... It Depends On The Speed Of Allonighthawk Uploading The Videos.... Can't Blame The
Poor Gal, She Is After All Doing Us 'Allo 'Allo Fans A Service Of Putting Up The Entire 9 Seasons Of 'Allo 'Allo

Well I Shall End This Blog Entry Here... As Officer Crabtree Says Gid Moaning! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home